We are so excited to add Mason Bottle products to our shelves, and promise you will fall in love as well!
Bottle’s wide natural nipple shape
makes transitioning between breast and bottle a breeze for baby. Mason
Bottle is also the most eco-friendly, parent-friendly, and
budget-friendly glass baby bottle on the market. Because it works with
mason jars, it’s easy to clean and helps families save money too. The
lifespan of you Mason Bottle far surpasses bottle feeding alone. This
product is designed with longevity in mind, and is a great option to
store both baby food & snacks alike!
This product includes: one silicone
nipple (slow flow size), one plastic cap, and one regular-mouth 8 oz. mason
jar complete with metal lid and collar & silicone sleeve.
- Wide natural nipple shape to easily transition between breast and bottle
- Dual-valve ventilation system helps to prevent gas and colic
- Made of naturally BPA-free materials to prevent chemical leaching
- The jar doubles as a re-usable breast milk storage container
- No hard to reach corners mean no bottle brushes needed
- 100% Made in the USA
Mason Bottle Cleaning Instructions
- The silicone nipple, plastic cap, and glass jar are all dishwasher safe
- The metal lid and collar should be rinsed by hand and dried well
A Note about the Lifespan of Mason Jars
Glass mason jars themselves can be
used almost indefinitely. As your baby outgrows bottles, you’ll be able
to use these jars for baby food storage, toddler cups, or a million
other things around the house. However, mason jars come with metal lids
and collars which are not meant to last a lifetime. These metal
two-piece lids are designed to be used for canning, and as such, are not
meant to withstand repeated trips through the dishwasher. Please note
that mason jar lids do tend to rust over time. Dry them carefully to
extend their life. If you ever need new lids, you can easily replace
them at a local hardware store, or anywhere mason jars are sold.